Cable TestersA cable tester is an electronic device used to verify the electrical connections in a cable or other wired assembly. Generally a cable tester consists of: A source of electric current, A volt meter, A switching matrix used to connect the current source and the voltmeter to all of the contact points in a cable. In addition to these parts a cable tester may also have a micro controller and a display to automate the testing process and show the testing results.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
Transmitter/Receiver enables one person to remotely identify up to 16 wires. The CT40 enables one person to identify up to 16 local or installed lines. The built-in MultiMeter functions include: AC/DC Voltage and Current, Resistance, Diode, and Continuity for troubleshooting electrical/electronic circuits. Additional features are Data Hold and Max Hold, Auto Power Off and a low battery indicator on both the Transmitter and Receiver.
- Troubleshoot electrical/electronic circuits and identify up to 16 local or installed lines
- MultiMeter functions include: AC/DC Voltage and Current, Resistance, Diode, and Continuity
- Transmitter/Receiver enables one person to remotely identify up to 16 wires
- Wire voltage check from 5 to 16VDC
- Data Hold and Max Hold, Auto power off
- Low battery indicator (transmitter and receiver)
- Complete with 16-line Transmitter, MultiMeter/Receiver, two 9V batteries, pouch case, and 2 AAA batteries
Approx. Price: Rs 3,558 / PieceGet Latest Price
Identify wire pairs, check continuity & test telephone line polarity. The TG20 Wire Tracer Kit identifies wire pairs, check continuity and test telephone line polarity. Transmitter has output cables terminated in modular RJ11 phone connector. The non-contact amplifier probe audibly identifies the selected wire or cable so that you can easily trace from source to termination.
- Transmitter with output cables terminated in modular RJ11 phone connector
- Transmitter injects traceable signal into cables, checks telephone lines, and performs continuity checks
- Non-Contact probe audibly identifies selected wire or cable
- Easily trace wires from source to termination
- Test for properly operating phone lines
- Adjustable sensitivity control improves wire identification and eliminates false detection
- Continuity test - visible indication
- Complete with Wire Tracer Probe and Transmitter with RJ11 phone connector and pair of alligator clips, and two 9V batteries