|Operating Temperature (Degree Celsius)||0-50 Degree Celsius|
|Accuracy (%)||1.5% MC|
|Moisture Range (%)||7% to 30%|
|Operating Humidity Range||0 to 100%|
|Battery||3.7V, 3000mAh Li-ion rechargeable via micro USB|
Featuring Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) technology powered by a built-in FLIR Lepton thermal imaging sensor, MR176 visually guides you to the precise spot that moisture may be hiding for further testing and investigation. Use the integrated laser and crosshair to help pinpoint the surface location of the issue found with IGM.Features
• IGM 80 x 60, 4800-pixel Lepton thermal imager powers IGM technology, visually indicating potential moisture areas via the color display.
• Customizable measurements: Select which measurements are integrated into your thermal images (moisture, temperature, relative humidity, dew point, vapor pressure, mixing ratio), and choose from one of four thermal imaging color palettes.
• Equipped with a laser and cross hair to easily reference the exact location of the potential moisture issue seen in the thermal image.
• Field-replaceable temperature/relative humidity sensor.
• Progressive Environmental Stability Indicator removes response time error when you move through a site to different measurement locations, informing you when the relative humidity readings have reached a steady state.
• Integrated pinless moisture measurements for fast detection, and external pin probe included with expandable probe options.
• Rugged, Portable design with intuitive menu system
• Document readings and images to share via USB cable
• Free FLIR tools PC software quickly generates reports.Specifications :-
|Model Number||FLIR MR176|
|Thermal Imaging Detector||FLIR Lepton microbolometer|
|Image Calibration||Automatic with manual lock scale option|
|Thermal Image Resolution||4800 pixels (80 × 60)|
|Spectral Response||8–14 μm|
|Field of View||51° × 38°|
(Wet Area Detection @ 32ft (10m)
|Image Frame Rate||9 Hz|
|Thermal Image Palettes||Iron, Rainbow, Ice, Greyscale|
|Minimum Focus Distance||10 cm (4”)|